Tom Duncan Senior Director, Advanced Consulting Group, Nationwide Retirement Institute
Tom Duncan is a senior director in the Advanced Consulting Group for Nationwide and has been with the company since 2000. He has written for numerous financial industry publications and is a much-requested speaker on annuity planning.
Tom holds a Juris Doctor from the University of Dayton, a bachelor’s degree in economics from Denison University and the Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) and Chartered Advisor for Senior Living (CASL) designations. His areas of specialty include annuities, IRAs, retirement income planning and estate planning.
Articles by this Author
- What your clients may not know about annuity taxation
- Igniting legacy planning action
- What’s new in Washington: Secure Act 2.0, RMDs, taxes, and more
- 2021 RMD due dates aren’t the same for all 72-year olds – Avoid a costly mistake
- RMD tables to change in 2022 – less will have to be taken by owners and beneficiaries