JJ is president of Nationwide Financial’s Corporate Solutions organization, which is a portfolio of businesses that offer a unique and broad range of financial products and solutions. The businesses, in various stages of maturity, serve small, medium and large companies, as well as the top brokers and intermediaries who work in those markets.
- Nationwide Business Solutions Group (NBSG) is a nationally recognized leader in the corporate owned life insurance (COLI) industry, and a top product provider in that market with more than $20 billion in assets.
- Nationwide Securities-backed Lending distributes our Smart Credit product, giving Advisors’ clients ready access to capital and allowing Advisors to manage both sides of their clients’ balance sheet.
- Nationwide Securities, LLC provides brokerage support and oversight for a variety of securities offered by their registered representatives.
- Nationwide Specialty Insurance delivers innovative employee benefit and accident and health solutions to businesses and their employees to help them live more secure lives.
- Nationwide Pension Risk Transfer is an exciting new opportunity for Nationwide Financial that allows plan sponsors to de-risk their pension plans by transferring liability to Nationwide.
Prior to this role, JJ was a vice president in Finance at Nationwide. JJ began his career with Nationwide after completing law school in 2009. Since joining, he has worked in General Counsel, Strategy, and Operations. In 2015, he was selected to serve as Chief of Staff for the President of the Financial Services Division. Prior to joining Nationwide, JJ interned at Abbott Labs for four summers, then worked at a start-up software company before attending law school.
He holds a dual Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems and Business Administration from Lee University and a Juris Doctorate from Hofstra University.
He is active within the community as a co-founder and board member of The Overcomer Foundation, a trustee of the Mount Carmel College of Nursing, a board member for Heartland High School, a founding member and former President of the Columbus Chapter of Prospanica, and an advisory board member and volunteer with the Latino and Latin American Space for Enrichment and Research (LASER) mentoring program at The Ohio State University.